Saturday, October 29, 2011

A Cool Food Centerpiece

Sorry for the radio silence, folks.  We're expecting arrival of our first child in about a month and I've been busy working on the nursery and sorting through baby gifts and gadgets.

I thought I'd take a quick minute today to post a neat food-related decorating tip I ran across this week.  Check-out this dried bean vase-in-a-vase table centerpiece from Addicted 2 Decorating.


Hopefully, she won't mind that I reposted her copyrighted photo.  :-)

Anyway, if you're so inclined, it's an easy project and a great addition to your holiday table and costs only a few dollars for the beans (provided you have the vases handy).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments. However, please be courteous of others when commenting. I always reserve the right to delete inappropriate comments.