Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Thoughts...

And so we have another episode of Friday Thoughts, brought to you by the letter Q...

  • A fellow blogger and friend of mine over at Red, Round or Green is trying to raise money for the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation.  Head on over there to check it out and contribute if you have the means.  Jamie's organization does a lot with regards to food education.
  • This Minty Strawberry Jam has caught my attention.  I'm really wondering what it would taste like.
  • Baileys Irish Cream Cupcakes....Oh My!
  • I can't sew a straight line to save my life, but aren't these DIY painted curtains pretty awesome?
  • I had no idea that Dick Clark lived in such a unique house.
  • This DIY Kitchen Remodel is pretty awesome.  Most creative is her use of solid wood doors for counter tops.  I'm quite jealous.
  • One of the reasons I like our current president is that he hasn't forgotten where he came from and who he's working for.  I admire any high-ranking politician who can take the time to walk into a restaurant, sidle-up to the takeout counter, order his own food--and insist on paying the check (oh, and apologize for "all the fuss").  Do you think either Romney or Gingrich would ever do that?  I doubt it...
 Oh, and Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    I welcome comments. However, please be courteous of others when commenting. I always reserve the right to delete inappropriate comments.