Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Thoughts...

It's time for yet another episode of Friday Thoughts, brought to you by the letter L.

Here's what tickled my fancy this week...
  • Breakfast pizza sounds pretty tasty.
  • Not a fan of beer, but this Guinness Cake sounds pretty neat.
  • It seems everywhere I turn, I'm seeing yet another reference to or recipe for Bacon Jam.  It's only a matter of time till I crack and make some myself to try.  You with me?!?
  • I'm drooling over this farmer's sink and all the storage space beneath it.
  • Great Op/Ed written by students
  • I know it's not really funny, but I couldn't help but chuckle at this story while my mind started conjuring images of a bird taking out an adult human by rolling him crocodile-style underwater.  Know what I mean???

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments. However, please be courteous of others when commenting. I always reserve the right to delete inappropriate comments.