Monday, April 30, 2012

Friday Thoughts...On Monday

Okay, okay.  So last week was the wife's birthday and I took a few days off from work and the blog to spend some time with her and the baby.  Because of that, I didn't get the Friday Thoughts out on time.  Get comfortable with this folks...I'm just one of those late-to-the-party kind of guys.  :-)

No on with the show...

  • Took a ride to Maine for the wife's birthday.  If you love lobster rolls like we do and can't make it to Red's Eats, then I highly recommend Mike's Clam Shack in Wells, Maine as a back-up plan.  They've had a "Lobster Roll  and a cup of chowder for $13.95" lunch special for a few years running and we've never been dissatisfied.  The rest of the menu and staff are wonderful as well and they're open year-round.
  • There's been a lot of talk on the Interwebs lately about hot-dog-stuffed pizza crust.  But how's about this cheeseburger stuffed crust?
  • Here's a DIY hot-dog-stuffed crust recipe. 
  • I've heard of homemade Skittles Vodka, but how about a commercially made PB&J Vodka?
  • I'm not sure why I hadn't heard of The Bloggess before, but wow.  I haven't spent so much time laughing that hard in a very long time.  I recommend this post as a point of introduction.  Knock-knock.  *chuckle*

1 comment:

I welcome comments. However, please be courteous of others when commenting. I always reserve the right to delete inappropriate comments.