Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Thoughts...

I swear this week flew by fast.  Didn't get in a real post at all this week (though not for lack of ideas).  Here are a few tidbits I found interesting this week...

  • A neat gadget for the hot pepper fanatics in the crowd.  The Jalapeño Pepper Roaster.  Stuff 'em and roast 'em up!
  • Heinz apparently has a new Balsamic Vinegar Ketchup out.  Must try this.
  • Apparently, the folks at some Major and Minor League Baseball parks have decided that it's worth going the extra mile for families with kids who have severe peanut allergies.  Both Fenway Park (Boston Red Sox) and McCoy Stadium (Pawtucket Red Sox) will be offering peanut-free games or peanut-free sections.  McCoy is even going to go so far as to scrub-down the place and check bags at the door for legume smugglers.
  • An interesting DIY Project - Make Your Own Perfume.  Interesting, though I don't know that I'd ever give it a try (the Missus wouldn't wear it anyhow).
  • Yankee Candles has come out with a series of "Man Candles" with flavors like "2x4" and "Riding Mower".  Freaky...

2 comments:

  1. Man Candles are a crazy idea, but I actually think I'd like the 2x4 scent. I bet it would be a bit like walking into a woodshop or Mill Store, which seems pretty cool to me.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome comments. However, please be courteous of others when commenting. I always reserve the right to delete inappropriate comments.