Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday Thoughts: Ice Cream Monster Truck, Bacon, and MOAR Bacon...

A couple of quick food-related thoughts from this week...
  • This ice cream monster truck is pretty awesome.  Wish it wasn't on the other side of the pond.
  • A bacon-weave choco-taco.  You heard that right.  Bacon.  Choco Taco.
  • This is an interesting story from NPR about how Instant Ramen, something we Americans think of as a meal of last resort, is fighting world hunger in a very huge way.  It's all about perspective.
  • These fresh corn cakes from David Lebovitz's blog look mighty tasty!
  • Okay, more bacon.  This time, in the form of Bacon Cinnamon Rolls.  I haven't tried these yet but I can tell you, my co-workers and I are determined to do so...soon!
Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments. However, please be courteous of others when commenting. I always reserve the right to delete inappropriate comments.